from Streetart to Streetwear:
Drawn by Hand live while traveling on the road of SEOUL by Heiner Radau in 2018: This design features everything you love about the capital of South Korea: Skyscrapers, 1000 Cryptic Signs, the Kings Statue, Dongdaemun Design Plaza and Ttuksom Resort Bridge-
Honestly, the perfect Souvenir or a never seen before wearable piece of Art with a unique style!
SEOUL Breathing Mask, classic streetwear accessory original from Asia, will protect you from Smog and Peoples Bullshit.
Skin Friendly Fabric, 100% Polyester, Soft and Breathable
- One Size, Adjust by making a Knot in the Elastic Strap
- Comfortable material will not rub your face, offering great softness.
- Perfect for everyday use or outdoor activities, fashionable and breathable to wear.
- Protects you from dust, pollen, germs, cold, smog, vehicle exhaust and sandy air.
- Elastic earloop. Cover your face from nose to chin.