Ready for Take-Off?
Explore the World and let fellow travelers guess where you come from: this stylish Black and White cabin bag has a personal story to tell!
Drawn by Hand live while traveling on the road of London by Heiner Radau, using only ink and fountain pen. It features everything you love about the capital of UK: London Bridge, Shoreditch, Camden Lock and Barbican Center-
Honestly, a never seen before wearable Artwork, the most unusual Souvenir, and a surprising Gift for any London City Lover!
Black and White Design LONDON Cabin Travel Bag:
- Made from highly durable waterproof, synthetic vegan leather
- Complies with regular Cabin Bag requirements
- Dimensions: 47.29cm(L) x 21.59cm(W) x 24.51cm(H) x 16.48cm
- One big main compartment.
- One Inner zipper pocket on back wall.
- Comes with adjustable shoulder carry strap and luggage tag