YES we finally have you covered against grey weather:
with our black and white city Umbrella! Drawn by Hand live while traveling on the road of London by Heiner Radau in 2016. This design features everything you love about the vibrant and rainy capital of UK: London Bridge, Shoreditch, Camden Lock and Barbican Center :) Honestly, the perfect Souvenir and a never seen before wearable piece of Art with a unique style to pep up the regular London rainy day.
Semi-Automatic Foldable Umbrella
- Made from Aluminum and 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring, long-lasting steady print.
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip.
- Semi-automatic, easy automatic opening function and need to manual close.
- Umbrella Dimensions: Closed Length: 52cm (20.47 inch) Coverage Diameter: 108cm (42.52 inch)
Made to Order,
Ships worldwide. *FREE SHIPPING*
Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.