from Streetart to Streetwear:
stay Dry, with Style!
Drawn by Hand live while traveling on the road of London by Heiner Radau. Made with ink and fountain pen and digitally colored, this design features everything you love about the vibrant and rainy capital of UK: London Bridge, Shoreditch, Camden Lock and Barbican Center-
Honestly, a never seen before wearable Artwork, the most unusual Souvenir, and a surprising Gift for any London City Lover!
Semi-Automatic Foldable Umbrella
- Made from Aluminum and 100% waterproof fabric
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- Comfortable grip thanks to rubber handle
- Semi-automatic, easy opening function
- Dimensions: Closed Length: 52cm (20.47 inch), Diameter: 108cm (42.52 inch)