YES we finally have you covered against grey weather:
with our black and white city Umbrella! Drawn by hand, live on the street of Berlin by Heiner Radau in 2017 this design features everything you love about the German capital: Television Tower, World-Time-Clock, insider spots from Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg and loads of Grafitti- Honestly, the perfect Souvenir and a never seen before wearable piece of Art with a unique style for the rainy days.
Semi-Automatic Foldable Umbrella
- Made from Aluminum and 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring, long-lasting steady print.
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip.
- Semi-automatic, easy automatic opening function and need to manual close.
- Umbrella Dimensions: Closed Length: 52cm (20.47 inch) Coverage Diameter: 108cm (42.52 inch)
Made to Order,
Ships worldwide. *FREE SHIPPING*
Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.