YES we finally have you covered against grey weather:
with our black and white city Umbrella!
Hand-Drawn by Heiner Radau LIVE while traveling the roads of Basel, using only ink and fountain pen. This design features everything we love about the Swiss Capital of Art: The Minster, A Basilisk, the huge construction site of Roche, Jesus, the Lälle-King of course, and many more of our favorite local spots!
Honestly, a never seen before wearable Artwork, the most unusual Souvenir, and a surprising Gift for any Basel-City Lover with a unique style for the rainy days.
Semi-Automatic Foldable Umbrella
- Made from Aluminum and 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring, long-lasting steady print.
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support.
- Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip.
- Semi-automatic, easy automatic opening function and need to manual close.
- Umbrella Dimensions: Closed Length: 52cm (20.47 inch) Coverage Diameter: 108cm (42.52 inch)
Made to Order,
Ships worldwide. *FREE SHIPPING*
Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.